Monday, September 5, 2011

It's a Wrap

                                             caught on camera doing yet another stupid dance
 Top-Banana Republic
Wrap Skirt-Surf Shop in Destin, Florida
Sandals-Rack Room Shoes
Turquoise bracelet-Forever21
Bangles-gifted

 This is what happens: Husband, self, and G baby go outside to take outfit pictures. G baby want to bring his special baby outside. I try to tell him to leave it inside because he'll just want me to hold it so it won't get dirty. He says 'no, ayah keep baby safe. ayah hold him'. Two minutes later, he hands me baby and skips off to play in the dirt.



Happy Labor Day!!


XoXo,

L

Momma Go Round

pleated poppy

1 comment:

Bella@Bellabeforeandafter.blogspot.com said...

Oh man I LOVE all the pretty colors in your outfit today. You look great, and your hair is pretty awesome. I miss my red hair :(

I'll be kinda sad now that summer is coming to an end.

Hugs, Bella :)
Bella Before and After - WIWW post
Euro Style Cakes.