Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Short shorts

Summer isn't over yet, and it was 92 degrees here yesterday. The super-hot weather here makes me feel slightly less shamed about wearing these SUPER short shorts. I had a dream this summer about owning some purple shorts, and these were the only ones I could find in my budget...I wanted them so badly that I tried to look past the fact that they push the envelope of appropriateness. Hey, you only live once.
                  Tank-O.P. by Wal-mart
                  Shorts-Wal-mart
                  Belt-Forever21
                  Earrings-Burlington Coat Factory
                  Necklace-Goody's
                  Sandals-Target
                  "Artist" bracelet-Wal-mart
                  Bangles-Gifted
                  Plastic Bangle-Wet Seal





XoXo,

L



pleated poppy

4 comments:

Cerrisse said...

Hey I say "if you got it, flaunt it"
Those shorts are so cute! I was looking for some fun colorful shorts and found some really cute ones at Target.

Brit @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Great color combo! Love the shorts, and they aren't inappropriate at all :) Can't believe you got them at Wal-Mart! Awesome, the belt pulls it all together nicely! Have a great rest of the week :)
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Now is your time girl.
I don't think they're inappropriate at all -

The Sugar Mountain said...

Love the look- the belt and the shoes are fab!