Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Outfit of the Day: High School Revisited!

This is what I wore earlier this week to do my grocery shopping and....are you ready...I have had this top since HIGH SCHOOL. I really get it when magazines talk about investing in quality and timeless pieces, because I really do hold on to stuff that I love and wear it for years.
I am the only person who has gotten progressively paler since Summer started. Why? Because this Spring, I could take my toddler out to play every day. Now it's been too freakin hot to stay outside for that long, so my tan is quickly fading!

Top-Express
Shorts-Old Navy
Leopard Flats-Wal Mart
Necklace-Belk
Earrings-Forever21


XOXO,

L

Check out what all the other ladies are wearing!

pleated poppy

9 comments:

Cait said...

I love items that just last for ages and you still love them, rare gems :) like that you have dressed up to do your shopping, I always end up feeling overdressed when I go to the supermarket!

Life as Leah said...

I usually feel overdressed too...but as a stay at home mommy, if I don't dress up for the grocery store, then I don't get to do it at all! lol

Linda Z said...

Such a pretty look... you are beautiful! :)

Allie @ AmaryllisTruth said...

i have so many shirts from high school i still adore! i love the nostalgia and memories they bring back!

so cute!

just found your blog from The Pleated Poppy, and am now your newest follower!

http://amaryllistruth.com

Babymama said...

You look lovely.
Timeless pieces have a way of doing that.

xo
babymama

Amy said...

I think I still have a few things in my closet from high school too! You look cute!

Nicole said...

Cute top! I wish I had kept some things. I got rid of a ton of clothes about 5 years ago.

The Sugar Mountain said...

Leah- you always rock your look. just fab. xoxo

Jill said...

So pretty!