Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Aquarium chic

It was rainy this morning, so we took Gabriel to the local aquarium for a special treat. Everyone else must have had the same idea because it was CROWDED! It was a little hectic for my taste, but  they had some really nice exhibits and he enjoyed looking at the fish and other creatures local to North Carolina. Strangely enough, his favorite was...the lobster exhibit! Wha...? Not the awesome sharks, or the manta-rays that you could actually pet, or the creepy jellyfish, but the little lobster that they had. That's my little old-ball G baby though.
Here's my comfy (and hopefully cute) outfit that I wore to stay cool and lug my little 30 pounder around.


Acid pink tank top-Victoria's Secret Pink
Blue bandeau bra-Kiss boutique (Wilmington, NC)
Gladiator Sandals-Target
White shorts-Old Navy
Earrings-Beamon Baubles
Bracelet-Forever21
Scarf-Wal-mart
Sunglasses-surf shop here at the beach

I'm about to hit the beach, it's finally cleared up a little!

XOXO,

L

I'm linking up with:
pleated poppy

8 comments:

monkeyshines ♥ said...

cute pink top! thanks for visiting my blog!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

highheels2flipflops said...

You look great! I love the pink with the blue combo and you are so tan!
{jealous}

Amy said...

Cute! I like how you matched your jewelry to your under bra thingy(can you tell I'm not too up to par on fashion?).

No Model Lady said...

Love this! Breezy, casual and chic!

Paige said...

very cute outfit. i love the scarf!

paige

Sarah@totalbassetcase said...

LOVE that scarf!!

Jodi said...

Love the whole look, top to bottom!

Mandy at Life in the Fashion Lane said...

Those shoes are SO cute and I am a sucker for a scarf and tank top! Pretty colors!